Triad Organization Supports Local Senior Nonprofits
The Triad Retirement Living Association (TRLA) has selected several area nonprofits that serve seniors in the Triad and around the state to receive donations from the organization.
They recently honored 23 nonprofits with financial donations representing their member organizations. Selected are:
- Alzheimer’s Association
- The City of Greensboro Public Affairs Department
- The Creative Aging Network of N.C.
- Food Assistance, Inc.
- Hospice and Palliative Care Center of Greensboro
- Hospice and Palliative Care Center of Winston-Salem
- Hospice of the Piedmont
- PACE of the Triad
- Senior Resources of Guilford
- Shepherd’s Center of Greensboro
- The Corporation for Guardianship
- The Servant Center
- Family Justice Center
- Second Spring Arts Festival
- Senior Services of Winston-Salem
- Forget-Me-Not Project
- Alz NC
- Housing Greensboro
- The Biscuit Foundation, Silver Compassion
- Shepherd’s Center of Winston-Salem
- Parkinson Association of the Carolinas.
The Triad Retirement Living Association is an organization of senior service industry professionals. Each year TRLA contributes financially to the efforts of local nonprofits by raising funds through their annual Elder Care Awards Luncheon. (See the story, “Beverly Hayes Honored with 2016 Elder Caregiver of the Year Award,” in the November issue of For Seniors Only.)
“We are humbled and grateful that our members can participate in lending a financial gift to these well-deserved organizations that contribute to the lives of thousands of seniors each year,” said Barbara Springs, the organization’s president.
The mission of Triad Retirement Living Association is to educate and serve seniors and their caregivers with resources and services that assist with the aging process. For more information, visit www.TRLA.info.
- Previous Love is in the Air at the Shepherd’s Center
- Next Saluting Black History Month Black Vaudeville in America